NEWS: Dovey departs top CIA post for job at Eurospace Africa
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 1995 12:00AM
CIA Medianetwork is looking for a replacement for its high-profile deputy managing director, Josh Dovey, who is leaving the company to take up a senior post at the largest media agency in South Africa.
CIA Medianetwork is looking for a replacement for its high-profile
deputy managing director, Josh Dovey, who is leaving the company to take
up a senior post at the largest media agency in South Africa.
Dovey is joining Eurospace Africa, the Hunt Lascaris TBWA and Omnicom
media joint venture in Johannesburg, as managing director. As part of
his remuneration package, he will receive a substantial shareholding in
Dovey is expected to join Eurospace Africa in early spring, having
worked in the UK for 14 years.
The company has billings of pounds 65 million and a client portfolio
that includes BMW, Standard Bank and the African National Congress.
Dovey said the South African economy and the region’s media markets were
enjoying healthy levels of growth and described his new post as ‘an
exceptional opportunity’. ‘Hunt Lascaris and Omnicom have both
demonstrated their commitment to media as a standalone business,’ he
Mike Tunnicliffe, the CIA managing director, said he was looking both
internally and externally for a general manager to take over Dovey’s
role of handling the day-to-day running of the company. ‘It’s a
brilliant opportunity for someone to help take CIA’s business forward,’
He added that Dovey’s client responsibilities will now be shouldered by
other CIA directors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR COPYWRITER Live Recruitment £40000 - £negotiable per annum + Benefits, Middlesex
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London