Diary: Hard-man Haworth is keen on the Marines
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 October 2004 12:00AM
Ian Haworth, the head of creative at WWAV Rapp Collins, is raising the bar in his bid to become the hardest man in advertising.
Haworth, who used to practice martial arts with Guy Ritchie, has displayed more than a passing interest in his agency's recent account win from the Royal Marines.
Forming part of a team attending a two-day trip to get closer to the Marines is clearly not enough for the super-fit Haworth, who resembles one of those top-of-the-range "eagle-eyes" Action Men (but without the camp diving suit). No - because Haworth is also dead keen to get stuck in and do his own version of the Krypton Factor by tackling the Royal Marines assault course.
Watch out Mark Wnek and Bruce Crouch - it looks like we can add a new name to the creative wannabe hardman list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London