Hotline: ITV plc completes acquisition of stake in GMTV

campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2004 12:00AM

ITV plc has completed the acquisition of Scottish Media Group's 25 per cent stake in GMTV, giving it a 75 per cent stake. Under the terms of the acquisition, ITV is now obliged to offer Walt Disney - which owns the remaining 25 per cent - the same terms for its stake.

This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk

X

You must log in to use Clip & Save

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Additional Information

Campaign Jobs

  • Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
  • Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
  • Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
  • Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
  • Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor