Hotline: ITV plc completes acquisition of stake in GMTV
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2004 12:00AM
ITV plc has completed the acquisition of Scottish Media Group's 25 per cent stake in GMTV, giving it a 75 per cent stake. Under the terms of the acquisition, ITV is now obliged to offer Walt Disney - which owns the remaining 25 per cent - the same terms for its stake.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- Campaign Manaager Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Digital Marketing Executive - Global Telecoms Organisation Ninesharp Negotiable, Slough
- Motion Graphics Designer (User Interface Specialist) Salt £200 - £300 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media