DLKW leads Annual Aerial Awards with seven nominations
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2004 12:00AM
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has emerged as the most nominated agency in this year's Annual Aerial Awards for the best radio advertising.
The agency has been nominated seven times across three categories. Its work for clients including Super Noodles and the Department of Health Teenage Pregnancy was shortlisted by a nomination panel chaired by Malcolm Poynton, the creative director of Ogilvy & Mather.
Other agencies with several nominations include Saatchi & Saatchi, Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy and Eardrum.
Saatchis has received four nominations, two each for the NSPCC and Monster.co.uk.
MCBD has three nominations for its Travelocity work and Eardrum three for its work for the Radio Advertising Bureau.
Other agencies featuring on shortlists include WCRS, St Luke's, McCann Erickson, DDB London and J. Walter Thompson.
The winners of the Aerial Awards, held in association with Campaign, will be voted for on the night of the awards by an audience of around 500 creatives. The event will be held at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre on 26 October. Jimmy Carr, the Channel 4 comedian, will host the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Designer Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Customer Lifecycle Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Lead Content Strategy & Planning Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Associate Director Major Players £80000 - £600000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager - Awesome Brand! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Great corporate benefits,
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show