DLKW leads Annual Aerial Awards with seven nominations
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2004 12:00AM
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has emerged as the most nominated agency in this year's Annual Aerial Awards for the best radio advertising.
The agency has been nominated seven times across three categories. Its work for clients including Super Noodles and the Department of Health Teenage Pregnancy was shortlisted by a nomination panel chaired by Malcolm Poynton, the creative director of Ogilvy & Mather.
Other agencies with several nominations include Saatchi & Saatchi, Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy and Eardrum.
Saatchis has received four nominations, two each for the NSPCC and Monster.co.uk.
MCBD has three nominations for its Travelocity work and Eardrum three for its work for the Radio Advertising Bureau.
Other agencies featuring on shortlists include WCRS, St Luke's, McCann Erickson, DDB London and J. Walter Thompson.
The winners of the Aerial Awards, held in association with Campaign, will be voted for on the night of the awards by an audience of around 500 creatives. The event will be held at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre on 26 October. Jimmy Carr, the Channel 4 comedian, will host the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive/Account Manager Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, West End
- Ecommerce Product Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Sales Manager- Multiplatform Solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts