DLKW leads Annual Aerial Awards with seven nominations
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2004 12:00AM
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners has emerged as the most nominated agency in this year's Annual Aerial Awards for the best radio advertising.
The agency has been nominated seven times across three categories. Its work for clients including Super Noodles and the Department of Health Teenage Pregnancy was shortlisted by a nomination panel chaired by Malcolm Poynton, the creative director of Ogilvy & Mather.
Other agencies with several nominations include Saatchi & Saatchi, Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy and Eardrum.
Saatchis has received four nominations, two each for the NSPCC and Monster.co.uk.
MCBD has three nominations for its Travelocity work and Eardrum three for its work for the Radio Advertising Bureau.
Other agencies featuring on shortlists include WCRS, St Luke's, McCann Erickson, DDB London and J. Walter Thompson.
The winners of the Aerial Awards, held in association with Campaign, will be voted for on the night of the awards by an audience of around 500 creatives. The event will be held at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre on 26 October. Jimmy Carr, the Channel 4 comedian, will host the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB