Gfk radio figures put Johnny Vaughan ahead in London
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Johnny Vaughan is the top radio presenter in London, according to the latest Gfk measurement research.
Vaughan, who replaced Chris Tarrant in the 95.8 Capital FM breakfast hotseat at the end of March, recorded a reach of 519,000 adults between 6am and 9am.
The survey, which ran for the six months from March 15 to September 12, gives Vaughan 91,000 more listeners than the previous period.
Gfk's figures gives Vaughan 148,000 more listeners a day than closest rival, Jono and Harriet on Heart 106.2 FM.
Magic FM's Graham Dene recorded a reach of 272,000 adults, up 100,000 on the previous period.
Official radio listening results are published by Rajar on Thursday. The Gfk survey is backed by The Wireless Group, the owner of TalkSPORT.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Golden Globe Accounts - Digital Account Manager - (Brand Led) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead UX Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Operations Manager- global creative agency, Amsterdam, £60k Gabriele Skelton £60000 per annum, Netherlands
- Social Media Manager - FS Jarlett de Grouchy £37000 per annum + Fully Comprehensive Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB