Hotline: Archibald Ingall Stretton hires new creative team
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2004 12:00AM
Archibald Ingall Stretton's creative director, Steve Stretton, has hired a new creative team. The art director Colman Sheils previously worked at Ogilvy & Mather in Bahrain and Namibia and Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB Needham in Australia and the copywriter Alex Croft's career includes freelance spells at Joshua and OgilvyOne Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sky Brand Manager - Brand Development Sky negotiable, Isleworth, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £135 - £140 per day, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Account Manager - Creative Services EMEA Silverdrum £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad