BBC World lines up Michael Moore for election coverage
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - BBC World, the BBC's global commercial service, has unveiled details of its US election coverage.
The 24-hour news and information channel will provide analysis over the next two weeks, with live election night coverage fronted by David Dimbleby.
BBC World will also broadcast a special edition of 'Question Time' featuring film-maker and author Michael Moore, columnist Richard Littlejohn and former Bill Clinton adviser Sidney Blumenthal.
Other discussion programmes feature guests such as Madeleine Albright, George Soros and former CIA director James Woolsey.
Election night coverage, on November 2, will include a live six-hour results programme including US and international reaction. Hourly news bulletins will support this coverage.
BBC World is broadcast in 200 countries worldwide and reaches 25m households.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)