BBC World lines up Michael Moore for election coverage
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - BBC World, the BBC's global commercial service, has unveiled details of its US election coverage.
The 24-hour news and information channel will provide analysis over the next two weeks, with live election night coverage fronted by David Dimbleby.
BBC World will also broadcast a special edition of 'Question Time' featuring film-maker and author Michael Moore, columnist Richard Littlejohn and former Bill Clinton adviser Sidney Blumenthal.
Other discussion programmes feature guests such as Madeleine Albright, George Soros and former CIA director James Woolsey.
Election night coverage, on November 2, will include a live six-hour results programme including US and international reaction. Hourly news bulletins will support this coverage.
BBC World is broadcast in 200 countries worldwide and reaches 25m households.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey