SCA Hygiene reviews £21m creative account for Tena
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2004 10:00AM
LONDON - SCA Hygiene is talking to creative agencies about the £21m pan-European advertising account for its Tena product range.
The account is held by DDB Paris, which has been invited to repitch for the business along with a number of UK and European agencies.
The review is being run by Bengt Eriksson, the Tena global brand manager, who is based at SCA Hygiene's Swedish headquarters in Gothenburg. The review will not affect the brand's media account, which is currently held by Carat, nor the direct marketing account, which is held by Chemistry Communications Group.
The Tena range comprises incontinence pads and pants for men and women. It is the final brand in the SCA stable to re-examine its advertising arrangements, following a busy period of reviewing for the company.
At the beginning of last year, SCA shifted its Velvet toilet tissue account into Fallon after the incumbent, Publicis, was appointed to the Procter & Gamble roster.
Last November, Bartle Bogle Hegarty picked up the £50m pan-European creative account for the feminine protection brands Bodyform and Libresse. It is not known if either Fallon or BBH have been invited to pitch for the Tena account.
SCA also reviewed its direct marketing agency roster last year, when it appointed Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel alongside the incumbent, Chemistry, following a four-way pitch.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign