SCA Hygiene reviews £21m creative account for Tena
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2004 10:00AM
LONDON - SCA Hygiene is talking to creative agencies about the £21m pan-European advertising account for its Tena product range.
The account is held by DDB Paris, which has been invited to repitch for the business along with a number of UK and European agencies.
The review is being run by Bengt Eriksson, the Tena global brand manager, who is based at SCA Hygiene's Swedish headquarters in Gothenburg. The review will not affect the brand's media account, which is currently held by Carat, nor the direct marketing account, which is held by Chemistry Communications Group.
The Tena range comprises incontinence pads and pants for men and women. It is the final brand in the SCA stable to re-examine its advertising arrangements, following a busy period of reviewing for the company.
At the beginning of last year, SCA shifted its Velvet toilet tissue account into Fallon after the incumbent, Publicis, was appointed to the Procter & Gamble roster.
Last November, Bartle Bogle Hegarty picked up the £50m pan-European creative account for the feminine protection brands Bodyform and Libresse. It is not known if either Fallon or BBH have been invited to pitch for the Tena account.
SCA also reviewed its direct marketing agency roster last year, when it appointed Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel alongside the incumbent, Chemistry, following a four-way pitch.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Strategist Stopgap £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London