By BELINDA ARCHER, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 September 1997 12:00AM
And you thought the 1992 ad ’Astronaut wanted. No experience necessary’ was the least appealing recruitment ad ever.
And you thought the 1992 ad ’Astronaut wanted. No experience
necessary’ was the least appealing recruitment ad ever.
This week, there is a strong feeling that an ad in Ariel, the BBC staff
mag, runs it a close second.
It’s for an Afghanistan reporter, based in Taliban-controlled Kabul.
’You will be working close to the fighting,’ it chirps. Perks include
’travel’ (around the picturesque war zones?) and a BBC house ’protected
by sandbags’ which boasts ’its own well’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager, Charity, Stanmore, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Great Benefits, Stanmore
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London