By BELINDA ARCHER, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 September 1997 12:00AM
And you thought the 1992 ad ’Astronaut wanted. No experience necessary’ was the least appealing recruitment ad ever.
And you thought the 1992 ad ’Astronaut wanted. No experience
necessary’ was the least appealing recruitment ad ever.
This week, there is a strong feeling that an ad in Ariel, the BBC staff
mag, runs it a close second.
It’s for an Afghanistan reporter, based in Taliban-controlled Kabul.
’You will be working close to the fighting,’ it chirps. Perks include
’travel’ (around the picturesque war zones?) and a BBC house ’protected
by sandbags’ which boasts ’its own well’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French PPC Executive Just Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- PPC Manager - Legendary Indie Agency GoodEgg Digital £35-40k + Benefits, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity