Vannozzi takes top promotions role at Cosmo Group
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has appointed Chris Vannozzi as group promotions director of Cosmopolitan Group.
Vannozzi joins the Cosmopolitan Group from NatMags' Luxury Group, where he was promotions director for Esquire.
After spending three years with Esquire, Vannozzi will now develop promotional campaigns for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl and Cosmopolitan Hair & Beauty advertisers.
Jan Adcock, group publishing director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Now is a very exciting time for Cosmopolitan and Chris's dynamism, ambition and business flair make him a perfect fit."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review