Vannozzi takes top promotions role at Cosmo Group
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has appointed Chris Vannozzi as group promotions director of Cosmopolitan Group.
Vannozzi joins the Cosmopolitan Group from NatMags' Luxury Group, where he was promotions director for Esquire.
After spending three years with Esquire, Vannozzi will now develop promotional campaigns for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl and Cosmopolitan Hair & Beauty advertisers.
Jan Adcock, group publishing director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Now is a very exciting time for Cosmopolitan and Chris's dynamism, ambition and business flair make him a perfect fit."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned