Vannozzi takes top promotions role at Cosmo Group
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has appointed Chris Vannozzi as group promotions director of Cosmopolitan Group.
Vannozzi joins the Cosmopolitan Group from NatMags' Luxury Group, where he was promotions director for Esquire.
After spending three years with Esquire, Vannozzi will now develop promotional campaigns for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl and Cosmopolitan Hair & Beauty advertisers.
Jan Adcock, group publishing director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Now is a very exciting time for Cosmopolitan and Chris's dynamism, ambition and business flair make him a perfect fit."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Strategist Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure