Vannozzi takes top promotions role at Cosmo Group
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has appointed Chris Vannozzi as group promotions director of Cosmopolitan Group.
Vannozzi joins the Cosmopolitan Group from NatMags' Luxury Group, where he was promotions director for Esquire.
After spending three years with Esquire, Vannozzi will now develop promotional campaigns for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl and Cosmopolitan Hair & Beauty advertisers.
Jan Adcock, group publishing director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Now is a very exciting time for Cosmopolitan and Chris's dynamism, ambition and business flair make him a perfect fit."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards