Vannozzi takes top promotions role at Cosmo Group
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The National Magazine Company has appointed Chris Vannozzi as group promotions director of Cosmopolitan Group.
Vannozzi joins the Cosmopolitan Group from NatMags' Luxury Group, where he was promotions director for Esquire.
After spending three years with Esquire, Vannozzi will now develop promotional campaigns for Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl and Cosmopolitan Hair & Beauty advertisers.
Jan Adcock, group publishing director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Now is a very exciting time for Cosmopolitan and Chris's dynamism, ambition and business flair make him a perfect fit."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Proof Reader (Fashion, Print, Digital, Grammar) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (Agency, Marketing, Integrated) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Lead Designer (Agency, Marketing, central-London) Creative Recruitment £32000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager - Travel and Tech Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India