DM shops to pitch for Masterfoods
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Masterfoods is talking to agencies about the UK direct marketing business on four of its pet food brands.
The review, being handled by Agency Insight, involves the Whiskas and Sheba cat food brands and the Pedigree and Cesar dog food marques.
The brief is to develop a UK customer relationship marketing programme.
The agency Proximity London, owned by Omnicom, handles Whiskas and Sheba, while the Pedigree and Cesar brands are handled by Joshua. Both incumbents work on other Masterfoods ranges. Joshua handles Frolic and Mars. Proximity has worked on Bounty and Maltesers.
The review is the latest of several shake-ups of Masterfoods' agency relationships. At the beginning of the year, it moved its £55 million Pedigree account out of Grey into TBWA\Worldwide before removing Grey from its roster in the autumn. TBWA\London won the accounts for Twix, Galaxy and Starburst. BBDO picked up the Mars, Milkyway and Delight brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London
- Agency Creative Freelance Recruiter - Blue Skies Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames