DM shops to pitch for Masterfoods
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Masterfoods is talking to agencies about the UK direct marketing business on four of its pet food brands.
The review, being handled by Agency Insight, involves the Whiskas and Sheba cat food brands and the Pedigree and Cesar dog food marques.
The brief is to develop a UK customer relationship marketing programme.
The agency Proximity London, owned by Omnicom, handles Whiskas and Sheba, while the Pedigree and Cesar brands are handled by Joshua. Both incumbents work on other Masterfoods ranges. Joshua handles Frolic and Mars. Proximity has worked on Bounty and Maltesers.
The review is the latest of several shake-ups of Masterfoods' agency relationships. At the beginning of the year, it moved its £55 million Pedigree account out of Grey into TBWA\Worldwide before removing Grey from its roster in the autumn. TBWA\London won the accounts for Twix, Galaxy and Starburst. BBDO picked up the Mars, Milkyway and Delight brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%