DM shops to pitch for Masterfoods
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Masterfoods is talking to agencies about the UK direct marketing business on four of its pet food brands.
The review, being handled by Agency Insight, involves the Whiskas and Sheba cat food brands and the Pedigree and Cesar dog food marques.
The brief is to develop a UK customer relationship marketing programme.
The agency Proximity London, owned by Omnicom, handles Whiskas and Sheba, while the Pedigree and Cesar brands are handled by Joshua. Both incumbents work on other Masterfoods ranges. Joshua handles Frolic and Mars. Proximity has worked on Bounty and Maltesers.
The review is the latest of several shake-ups of Masterfoods' agency relationships. At the beginning of the year, it moved its £55 million Pedigree account out of Grey into TBWA\Worldwide before removing Grey from its roster in the autumn. TBWA\London won the accounts for Twix, Galaxy and Starburst. BBDO picked up the Mars, Milkyway and Delight brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager/JAD - Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Reigate
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Online Media Executive - Mobile Display Campaigns - Top Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'