World: San Francisco - Sun Microsystems under review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
The US computer manufacturer Sun Microsystems has put its creative advertising account into review, inviting only San Francisco-based agencies to pitch for the work.
The New York-based agency Arnell Group, part of Omnicom, is the incumbent on the account. Media buying, which is handled by Starcom, is not affected by the review.
According to TNS Media Intelligence CMR, Sun spent $5.5 million on ads in the first seven months of 2004. The company's peak annual spend was $50 million for the year 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account