World: San Francisco - Sun Microsystems under review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
The US computer manufacturer Sun Microsystems has put its creative advertising account into review, inviting only San Francisco-based agencies to pitch for the work.
The New York-based agency Arnell Group, part of Omnicom, is the incumbent on the account. Media buying, which is handled by Starcom, is not affected by the review.
According to TNS Media Intelligence CMR, Sun spent $5.5 million on ads in the first seven months of 2004. The company's peak annual spend was $50 million for the year 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trading Director, Retail Premier Consultants c.£200k+ plus senior management benefits, Confidential
- Brand & Marketing Manager Foods Stopgap £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?