World: San Francisco - Sun Microsystems under review
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
The US computer manufacturer Sun Microsystems has put its creative advertising account into review, inviting only San Francisco-based agencies to pitch for the work.
The New York-based agency Arnell Group, part of Omnicom, is the incumbent on the account. Media buying, which is handled by Starcom, is not affected by the review.
According to TNS Media Intelligence CMR, Sun spent $5.5 million on ads in the first seven months of 2004. The company's peak annual spend was $50 million for the year 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.
- Social Media Copywriter/Senior Community Manager - London Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Account Director - Small but Perfectly Formed Creative Agency Speckled Frog £40-45k, Soho London