Gregory named as Emap brands' MD
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Emap Performance has appointed Shaun Gregory to the role of managing director for its national radio brands.
Gregory, previously Emap Performance's director of development, will oversee the Kiss, Magic, Kerrang!, Smash Hits, Q, Heat, The Hits and Mojo networks.
Gregory previously focused on developing Emap's radio interests by bidding for regional licences for stations such as Kerrang!, which succeeded in the West Midlands.
Emap has also promoted Travis Baxter, previously the managing director of the Kerrang! radio network, to the top job at Emap's regional network, Big City Radio.
Dee Ford, the group managing director of Emap Performance, said: "We are uniquely placed to deliver benefits from analogue and digital services and Travis and Shaun will work side-by-side to continue making this happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity