Gregory named as Emap brands' MD
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Emap Performance has appointed Shaun Gregory to the role of managing director for its national radio brands.
Gregory, previously Emap Performance's director of development, will oversee the Kiss, Magic, Kerrang!, Smash Hits, Q, Heat, The Hits and Mojo networks.
Gregory previously focused on developing Emap's radio interests by bidding for regional licences for stations such as Kerrang!, which succeeded in the West Midlands.
Emap has also promoted Travis Baxter, previously the managing director of the Kerrang! radio network, to the top job at Emap's regional network, Big City Radio.
Dee Ford, the group managing director of Emap Performance, said: "We are uniquely placed to deliver benefits from analogue and digital services and Travis and Shaun will work side-by-side to continue making this happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account