Gregory named as Emap brands' MD
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Emap Performance has appointed Shaun Gregory to the role of managing director for its national radio brands.
Gregory, previously Emap Performance's director of development, will oversee the Kiss, Magic, Kerrang!, Smash Hits, Q, Heat, The Hits and Mojo networks.
Gregory previously focused on developing Emap's radio interests by bidding for regional licences for stations such as Kerrang!, which succeeded in the West Midlands.
Emap has also promoted Travis Baxter, previously the managing director of the Kerrang! radio network, to the top job at Emap's regional network, Big City Radio.
Dee Ford, the group managing director of Emap Performance, said: "We are uniquely placed to deliver benefits from analogue and digital services and Travis and Shaun will work side-by-side to continue making this happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London