World: Dusseldorf - TBWA\Germany appoints new chief executive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
TBWA\Germany has appointed Hubertus von Lobenstein as the chief executive of all the German advertising at the agency. Von Lobenstein, who was a managing partner of BBDO Germany until last week, will report directly to Perry Valkenburg, the president of TBWA\Central Europe and chairman of TBWA\Germany.
Von Lobenstein completes the new leadership team at the agency. Valkenburg previously appointed Kurt Georg Dieckert and Stefan Schmidt as co-executive creative directors. Both have worked with Von Lobenstein before, at Springer & Jacoby.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - global luxury automobile brands Search Party 34-38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Seven Search and Selection £70,000, South East England
- Community Manager - Strategy & Insight 6 Month FTC Sky negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Experiential Agency - AMAZING BRAND Rocket Recruitment £40,000 - 50,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom