World: Dusseldorf - TBWA\Germany appoints new chief executive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
TBWA\Germany has appointed Hubertus von Lobenstein as the chief executive of all the German advertising at the agency. Von Lobenstein, who was a managing partner of BBDO Germany until last week, will report directly to Perry Valkenburg, the president of TBWA\Central Europe and chairman of TBWA\Germany.
Von Lobenstein completes the new leadership team at the agency. Valkenburg previously appointed Kurt Georg Dieckert and Stefan Schmidt as co-executive creative directors. Both have worked with Von Lobenstein before, at Springer & Jacoby.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + dependent on experience, Oxford
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Leading eCommerce Business ADLIB up to £55,000 + benefits, Bristol
- Head of PR AF Selection £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media