World: Dusseldorf - TBWA\Germany appoints new chief executive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
TBWA\Germany has appointed Hubertus von Lobenstein as the chief executive of all the German advertising at the agency. Von Lobenstein, who was a managing partner of BBDO Germany until last week, will report directly to Perry Valkenburg, the president of TBWA\Central Europe and chairman of TBWA\Germany.
Von Lobenstein completes the new leadership team at the agency. Valkenburg previously appointed Kurt Georg Dieckert and Stefan Schmidt as co-executive creative directors. Both have worked with Von Lobenstein before, at Springer & Jacoby.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / Integrated - [partnerships] - to £40k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, pending experience, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards