World: Dusseldorf - TBWA\Germany appoints new chief executive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
TBWA\Germany has appointed Hubertus von Lobenstein as the chief executive of all the German advertising at the agency. Von Lobenstein, who was a managing partner of BBDO Germany until last week, will report directly to Perry Valkenburg, the president of TBWA\Central Europe and chairman of TBWA\Germany.
Von Lobenstein completes the new leadership team at the agency. Valkenburg previously appointed Kurt Georg Dieckert and Stefan Schmidt as co-executive creative directors. Both have worked with Von Lobenstein before, at Springer & Jacoby.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India