World: Dusseldorf - TBWA\Germany appoints new chief executive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
TBWA\Germany has appointed Hubertus von Lobenstein as the chief executive of all the German advertising at the agency. Von Lobenstein, who was a managing partner of BBDO Germany until last week, will report directly to Perry Valkenburg, the president of TBWA\Central Europe and chairman of TBWA\Germany.
Von Lobenstein completes the new leadership team at the agency. Valkenburg previously appointed Kurt Georg Dieckert and Stefan Schmidt as co-executive creative directors. Both have worked with Von Lobenstein before, at Springer & Jacoby.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Innovative Advertising Agency Bamboo Crowd £55000 - £65000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review