Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London
- Consultant Advanse Excellent - to attract the best + Benefits , Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL DESIGNER (Fashion, Conceptual, Web, Tablet, Mobile) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , London