Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London