Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44