Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UI Designer - Mobile - £25,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3