Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood