Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales Account Manager Chemistry Search and Selection Up to £30,000 with benefits and commission structure , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager- VoD & Entertainment Ultimate Asset £42000 - £46000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Communications Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £22000 per annum, South East England