Movers: Appointment at Ogilvy & Mather
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Ken Wright, the global brand director on Ogilvy & Mather's GlaxoSmithKline consumer business, has been handed the extra responsibility of running the network's worldwide BP account.
Wright, who will take the official title of managing partner for BP, succeeds Mark Linder, who is now principally responsible for running J.
Walter Thompson's Vodafone business. However, Linder will still retain some involvement with BP, by co-ordinating the other WPP companies that are involved with the client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb Agency - £21k - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd £21k - £24k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + car/car allowance, South West England
- Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Digital Campaign Executive The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester