Movers: Appointment at BDS Beechwood
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
BDS Beechwood has hired seven staff to work across its divisions. Sally Palmer joins the agency's DM department from WWAV Rapp Collins while Ross Landels, previously at Cake, is set to work in its digital division. Aaron Lipman, Cheryl Green and Caroline Page join as account executives on the HMV account and Anya Smith arrives as a TV production assistant from O&M. Howard Phillis is the new head of IT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sponsorship & Events Executive - Investment Management EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Art Director Salt £250 - £350 per day, London
- Internal Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, City of London
- Production/Traffic Manager - Part Time Network Career Consultants £21000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign