Tip for the top: Determination
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Any roll call of advice on how to succeed in business - any business - has one over-riding tip. But it's a tip easily forgotten, easily abandoned when confidence flags, easily undervalued when set alongside skills and professional qualifications. Yet without this, all the confidence, expertise and qualifications don't count for very much:
Keep on trying
- Know what your goals are.
- Work out how best to achieve them.
- Articulate this vision with a passion that will inspire those around you.
- Keep pushing towards your goals with a doggedness and energy that no amount of knocks can dent.
- Don't settle for second best, or for coming second.
- Have the courage to tackle obstacles and confidence to overcome them.
- Striving for something is the biggest part of achieving.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough