Hotline: Independent signs PES for European representation
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2004 12:00AM
Independent has signed the animation and live-action director PES for European representation. PES gained a cult following with his stop-frame animation style, creating campaigns for Diesel and the LA Dodgers through Czar, his US representation. His short films, including Roof Sex, can be viewed at www.eatpes.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Digital Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Shopper/Retail Planner/Strategist Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- UI Designer - Mobile - £27,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Addison Lee campaign highlights business-class status
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'