Partners BDDH set to recruit staff after new-business wins
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 December 1997 12:00AM
Partners BDDH has started a recruitment drive after securing new-business gains of nearly pounds 15 million this year.
Partners BDDH has started a recruitment drive after securing
new-business gains of nearly pounds 15 million this year.
The agency, formerly known as Butterfield Day Devito Hockney, has
already taken on an account team to work on Wesleyan Financial Services,
whose business it picked up last month.
Kit Lansdell, the incoming account director, will join the agency from
Grey, where he was the account director on the Allied Dunbar business
and the Danone account. Lansdell will join Partners BDDH on Monday, to
take over responsibility for the Wesleyan and Sainsbury’s Savacentre
Olivia Hannah will join Lansdell from FCB, working as an account manager
on Wesleyan and BT IMS, BT’s interactive account, which BDDH won in
Robert Smith, BDDH’s business development director, said: ’We have spent
a lot of time trying to find people to fit in with our partnership
Both Kit and Olivia have worked on big brands and for integrated
At least two more account handlers, a planner and more creative staff
are expected to be hired as the recruitment drive takes off. It follows
wins including the pounds 9 million Mercedes-Benz gain in January and
the pounds 10 million Co-operative Wholesale Society win recently
(Campaign, 21 November). It lost the BT Business brief to Abbott Mead
Vickers BBDO in April.
BDDH landed the Wesleyan account (Campaign, 14 November) after a pitch
in conjunction with the direct marketing agency, Brann. Media was picked
up by MSc, the joint venture between BDDH and New PHD. Budgets are
unconfirmed, but are expected to top pounds 8 million, to be split
evenly above and below the line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business