Partners BDDH set to recruit staff after new-business wins
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 December 1997 12:00AM
Partners BDDH has started a recruitment drive after securing new-business gains of nearly pounds 15 million this year.
Partners BDDH has started a recruitment drive after securing
new-business gains of nearly pounds 15 million this year.
The agency, formerly known as Butterfield Day Devito Hockney, has
already taken on an account team to work on Wesleyan Financial Services,
whose business it picked up last month.
Kit Lansdell, the incoming account director, will join the agency from
Grey, where he was the account director on the Allied Dunbar business
and the Danone account. Lansdell will join Partners BDDH on Monday, to
take over responsibility for the Wesleyan and Sainsbury’s Savacentre
Olivia Hannah will join Lansdell from FCB, working as an account manager
on Wesleyan and BT IMS, BT’s interactive account, which BDDH won in
Robert Smith, BDDH’s business development director, said: ’We have spent
a lot of time trying to find people to fit in with our partnership
Both Kit and Olivia have worked on big brands and for integrated
At least two more account handlers, a planner and more creative staff
are expected to be hired as the recruitment drive takes off. It follows
wins including the pounds 9 million Mercedes-Benz gain in January and
the pounds 10 million Co-operative Wholesale Society win recently
(Campaign, 21 November). It lost the BT Business brief to Abbott Mead
Vickers BBDO in April.
BDDH landed the Wesleyan account (Campaign, 14 November) after a pitch
in conjunction with the direct marketing agency, Brann. Media was picked
up by MSc, the joint venture between BDDH and New PHD. Budgets are
unconfirmed, but are expected to top pounds 8 million, to be split
evenly above and below the line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart