World: Singapore - Tequila\TBWA wins Singaporean bank business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Standard Chartered Bank has appointed Tequila\TBWA as its global advertising agency following a three-month pitch process. The agency will set up a global team in Singapore to handle the strategic and creative global account, which spans 30 countries across three regions.
The bank has, however, been criticised by agencies involved in the pitch.
Both BBDO and Publicis Worldwide have accused the bank of poor communication and of conducting what the BBDO Asia vice-chairman, Tom Kao, called an "unprofessional" pitch process. "It led the agencies to work on a lot of things without telling the agencies what to expect," he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Head of Paid Social Dot-Gap £65k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement