World: Singapore - Tequila\TBWA wins Singaporean bank business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Standard Chartered Bank has appointed Tequila\TBWA as its global advertising agency following a three-month pitch process. The agency will set up a global team in Singapore to handle the strategic and creative global account, which spans 30 countries across three regions.
The bank has, however, been criticised by agencies involved in the pitch.
Both BBDO and Publicis Worldwide have accused the bank of poor communication and of conducting what the BBDO Asia vice-chairman, Tom Kao, called an "unprofessional" pitch process. "It led the agencies to work on a lot of things without telling the agencies what to expect," he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity