World: Singapore - Tequila\TBWA wins Singaporean bank business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Standard Chartered Bank has appointed Tequila\TBWA as its global advertising agency following a three-month pitch process. The agency will set up a global team in Singapore to handle the strategic and creative global account, which spans 30 countries across three regions.
The bank has, however, been criticised by agencies involved in the pitch.
Both BBDO and Publicis Worldwide have accused the bank of poor communication and of conducting what the BBDO Asia vice-chairman, Tom Kao, called an "unprofessional" pitch process. "It led the agencies to work on a lot of things without telling the agencies what to expect," he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency