CAMPAIGN DIARY: How good sports gave charity a cash boost
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 December 1997 12:00AM
The NABS five-a-side football competition, held on Sunday at Earls Court in association with Sky Sports, was a great success.
The NABS five-a-side football competition, held on Sunday at Earls
Court in association with Sky Sports, was a great success.
It raised pounds 20,000 for the charity, with Yellow Submarine winning
the men’s contest and Laser Sales emerging as champions after the
Yellow Submarine, a promotional marketing company, beat News
International 4-3 in a thrilling final, while Laser beat KPMG - with
Juliet Thorne from Laser being voted woman of the match.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London