Associated Newspapers buys Find a Property for £13.8m
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Associated Newspapers has acquired the property website Find a Property for £13.8m.
The newspaper group will pay an initial £9.2m to purchase Find a Property and pay outstanding loans. Further payments will be made depending on the website's performance up to 2007.
Find a Property, the third most visited property website in the UK, will be run as a standalone operation. It is currently profitable and generates revenues of £2m.
Andy Hart, managing director of Associated New Ventures, said: "Property is a key market for our newspaper titles and we want to increase our presence in the digital sector. Find a Property is a perfect fit."
The online property market is worth an estimated £20m a year in advertising revenue, with this expected to rise to £80m by 2008.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad