Associated Newspapers buys Find a Property for £13.8m
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Associated Newspapers has acquired the property website Find a Property for £13.8m.
The newspaper group will pay an initial £9.2m to purchase Find a Property and pay outstanding loans. Further payments will be made depending on the website's performance up to 2007.
Find a Property, the third most visited property website in the UK, will be run as a standalone operation. It is currently profitable and generates revenues of £2m.
Andy Hart, managing director of Associated New Ventures, said: "Property is a key market for our newspaper titles and we want to increase our presence in the digital sector. Find a Property is a perfect fit."
The online property market is worth an estimated £20m a year in advertising revenue, with this expected to rise to £80m by 2008.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End