Freeview hires design shop 999 for brand development
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Freeview, the digital terrestrial TV service, has appointed design agency 999 Design to work on creating a new image for the service.
The agency will work with Freeserve on brand development and a redesign covering website, corporate communications, and point of sale.
999 Design has worked on a new approach that involves breaking down Freeview channels into genres to provide clearer information to consumers.
Aileen Geraghty, managing director of p99 Design London, said: "General awareness of digital programming content has certainly increased, but we feel it still has some way to go. We aim to improve awareness and challenge the existing perceptions of digital television by creating visual impact and injecting personality and confidence."
999 Design has offices in Glasgow, London and Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Manager - Finance Brand - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- EMEA Strategic Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £10000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Sales & Market Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, High Wycombe