The World: Copenhagen - Carat lands European Lego media duties
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2004 12:00AM
Carat International has been appointed as the European lead agency for Lego following a six-month review.
The agency will handle planning and buying for Lego and Legoland parks across 16 European markets, including the UK, Scandinavia and Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent, Mediaplus in Germany, will continue to handle Lego's media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Lego is conducting reviews in Japan and the US and is expected to make decisions by the end of the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Associate Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- European Digital Director Dot-Gap N/A, Germany
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India