The World: Copenhagen - Carat lands European Lego media duties
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2004 12:00AM
Carat International has been appointed as the European lead agency for Lego following a six-month review.
The agency will handle planning and buying for Lego and Legoland parks across 16 European markets, including the UK, Scandinavia and Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent, Mediaplus in Germany, will continue to handle Lego's media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Lego is conducting reviews in Japan and the US and is expected to make decisions by the end of the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film