The World: Copenhagen - Carat lands European Lego media duties
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2004 12:00AM
Carat International has been appointed as the European lead agency for Lego following a six-month review.
The agency will handle planning and buying for Lego and Legoland parks across 16 European markets, including the UK, Scandinavia and Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent, Mediaplus in Germany, will continue to handle Lego's media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Lego is conducting reviews in Japan and the US and is expected to make decisions by the end of the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business and Marketing Director Stopgap £275 per day, London
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure