The World: Copenhagen - Carat lands European Lego media duties
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2004 12:00AM
Carat International has been appointed as the European lead agency for Lego following a six-month review.
The agency will handle planning and buying for Lego and Legoland parks across 16 European markets, including the UK, Scandinavia and Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent, Mediaplus in Germany, will continue to handle Lego's media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Lego is conducting reviews in Japan and the US and is expected to make decisions by the end of the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £23000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing Manager - £35k to £43k + Benefits Propel £35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up