The World: Copenhagen - Carat lands European Lego media duties
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2004 12:00AM
Carat International has been appointed as the European lead agency for Lego following a six-month review.
The agency will handle planning and buying for Lego and Legoland parks across 16 European markets, including the UK, Scandinavia and Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
The incumbent, Mediaplus in Germany, will continue to handle Lego's media in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Lego is conducting reviews in Japan and the US and is expected to make decisions by the end of the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager | Up to Ã‚£38,000 Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£33000.00 - Ã‚£38000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Cheshire
- Creative Studio Lead - Corporate Purple Consultancy Ã‚£36000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London