Universal McCann's Stewart to head Cannes media jury
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Mark Stewart, the executive vice-president and chief strategy officer of Universal McCann, has been selected as the president of the Media Lions jury at the 2005 Cannes International Advertising Festival.
Terry Savage, the chief executive of the Cannes International Advertising Festival, said: "Media Lions is one of the most complex competitions to judge, therefore Mark's credentials and previous judging experience position him ideally for the role as Media Lions jury president."
Stewart joined Universal McCann in 1995 as media director, overseeing all New York accounts. In 1997, he was promoted to North American media director and more recently was promoted to chief strategy officer.
"I am extremely honoured and excited to accept this position, and the responsibility to build on the tremendous momentum of the Media Lions. In our current and evolving media landscape, promoting, developing, recognising and celebrating creativity and innovation in message distribution, as well as creative content, is critical to the future of client and our success," Stewart said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £27K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- ACCOUNT / PROJECT DIRECTOR- AGENCY - SPANISH SPEAKER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Programme Management Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£38000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- HR Analyst - Financial Services - 6 month initial contract Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum + 6 month pro rata salary , London
- Lead Project Manager - Programme Management Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton