Fuller takes charge of NME in IPC Ignite! restructure
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - IPC has restructured the management of its music and men's lifestyle division IPC Ignite! following the move of the NME and Uncut publishing director Neil Robinson to its TV listings division.
Eric Fuller, group publishing director, takes charge of NME in addition to Nuts, while Niall McKinney, currently Ignite! marketing director, becomes publishing director of Loaded. Andrew Sumner, publisher of Uncut, will now report directly to the division's managing director Tim Brooks, as will Kevin Heery, the head of Ignite! online.
Tammi Iley, associate publisher of Nuts and NME, becomes publisher.
Brooks said: "Obviously, we hate to see Neil go -- he has had a tremendous impact on this business. However, what allows us to foster such management mobility across IPC Media is the strength of the entire management team. Neil's departure creates opportunity for Niall, Andrew, Tammi and Kevin, and I am confident in their ability to meet the challenges these new assignments and reporting lines present to them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)