Antidote to launch Absolut Cut brand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Antidote, the company led by the former executive creative director of Bates UK, Tim Ashton, has picked up the brief to launch Absolut Cut, a pre-mixed vodka drink.
Absolut Cut is a joint venture between V&S Absolut Spirits and Interbrew.
Antidote pitched against Naked and other undisclosed agencies to win the strategic brief to introduce the drink to 100 bars across the country.
The campaign will see Absolut Cut take shop fronts at empty sites next to bars. People can look through peepholes in the windows where they will see clues, designed to spark interest in the brand.
The digital agency Wheel has created ads to drive people to the Cut website.
TBWA\London, one of Interbrew's roster agencies, is likely to be involved in creating above-the-line work for the brand when it launches in supermarkets next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Associate Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- European Digital Director Dot-Gap N/A, Germany
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India