Antidote to launch Absolut Cut brand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Antidote, the company led by the former executive creative director of Bates UK, Tim Ashton, has picked up the brief to launch Absolut Cut, a pre-mixed vodka drink.
Absolut Cut is a joint venture between V&S Absolut Spirits and Interbrew.
Antidote pitched against Naked and other undisclosed agencies to win the strategic brief to introduce the drink to 100 bars across the country.
The campaign will see Absolut Cut take shop fronts at empty sites next to bars. People can look through peepholes in the windows where they will see clues, designed to spark interest in the brand.
The digital agency Wheel has created ads to drive people to the Cut website.
TBWA\London, one of Interbrew's roster agencies, is likely to be involved in creating above-the-line work for the brand when it launches in supermarkets next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated