Antidote to launch Absolut Cut brand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Antidote, the company led by the former executive creative director of Bates UK, Tim Ashton, has picked up the brief to launch Absolut Cut, a pre-mixed vodka drink.
Absolut Cut is a joint venture between V&S Absolut Spirits and Interbrew.
Antidote pitched against Naked and other undisclosed agencies to win the strategic brief to introduce the drink to 100 bars across the country.
The campaign will see Absolut Cut take shop fronts at empty sites next to bars. People can look through peepholes in the windows where they will see clues, designed to spark interest in the brand.
The digital agency Wheel has created ads to drive people to the Cut website.
TBWA\London, one of Interbrew's roster agencies, is likely to be involved in creating above-the-line work for the brand when it launches in supermarkets next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Illustrator Digital Gurus £28000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Shopper Insight Manager Stopgap £43000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, East Midlands
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of PR, FMCG & Pharma Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 to £65000, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad