Antidote to launch Absolut Cut brand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Antidote, the company led by the former executive creative director of Bates UK, Tim Ashton, has picked up the brief to launch Absolut Cut, a pre-mixed vodka drink.
Absolut Cut is a joint venture between V&S Absolut Spirits and Interbrew.
Antidote pitched against Naked and other undisclosed agencies to win the strategic brief to introduce the drink to 100 bars across the country.
The campaign will see Absolut Cut take shop fronts at empty sites next to bars. People can look through peepholes in the windows where they will see clues, designed to spark interest in the brand.
The digital agency Wheel has created ads to drive people to the Cut website.
TBWA\London, one of Interbrew's roster agencies, is likely to be involved in creating above-the-line work for the brand when it launches in supermarkets next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer