Antidote to launch Absolut Cut brand
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Antidote, the company led by the former executive creative director of Bates UK, Tim Ashton, has picked up the brief to launch Absolut Cut, a pre-mixed vodka drink.
Absolut Cut is a joint venture between V&S Absolut Spirits and Interbrew.
Antidote pitched against Naked and other undisclosed agencies to win the strategic brief to introduce the drink to 100 bars across the country.
The campaign will see Absolut Cut take shop fronts at empty sites next to bars. People can look through peepholes in the windows where they will see clues, designed to spark interest in the brand.
The digital agency Wheel has created ads to drive people to the Cut website.
TBWA\London, one of Interbrew's roster agencies, is likely to be involved in creating above-the-line work for the brand when it launches in supermarkets next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Email Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Analyst, E-commerce, Web, Mobile, Agile - programmatic Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + 15% bonus , London
- eCRM Account Manager (12 Month FTC) Direct Recruitment £28K- £34K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO