Media: OPera predicts total adspend will rise in 2005
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
The Omnicom media negotiating unit OPera is predicting that total adspend will rise to £13.3 billion in 2005, up from an expected £12.7 billion this year. Online is predicted to grow by 6.8 per cent, TV by 5 per cent, radio by 4.8 per cent and press by 1.5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £42000 per annum + Bonus , Oxfordshire
- Middleweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Digital and Media Director - Christian Charity CHM £45,000 + Excellent Benefits package , Weybridge, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Global Financial Services Company - Basildon- up to 55K Objective People Up to 55K, Basildon, Essex
- Digital Account Director - Telecoms & Media Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 per annum + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...