Media: National Geographic's UK-only front-cover story
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
For the third time in its 116-year history, National Geographic magazine's English edition will carry a UK-only front-cover story on its December issue. The issue will feature the story of Dr Robert Ballard's expedition to the wreck of the Titanic and the print run has been increased by 35 per cent to 35,000 copies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne