The World: Dubai - Leo Burnett wins Middle East Braun account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Leo Burnett EMEA has won the Middle East shaving business for Braun.
Focusing on point of sale, the agency will create an integrated multimedia campaign in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, as well as in Levant and North Africa.
Leo Burnett won the account in a four-way pitch that included the incumbent, Mema/Ogilvy & Mather, as well as BBDO and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The appointment follows a 7.3 per cent growth in the men's grooming category globally in 2003 and reaffirms expectations that the market, particularly in the Middle East, will continue to grow over the next few years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account