The World: Dubai - Leo Burnett wins Middle East Braun account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Leo Burnett EMEA has won the Middle East shaving business for Braun.
Focusing on point of sale, the agency will create an integrated multimedia campaign in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, as well as in Levant and North Africa.
Leo Burnett won the account in a four-way pitch that included the incumbent, Mema/Ogilvy & Mather, as well as BBDO and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The appointment follows a 7.3 per cent growth in the men's grooming category globally in 2003 and reaffirms expectations that the market, particularly in the Middle East, will continue to grow over the next few years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Manager - TOP 4 Jarlett de Grouchy £39000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London