The World: Dubai - Leo Burnett wins Middle East Braun account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Leo Burnett EMEA has won the Middle East shaving business for Braun.
Focusing on point of sale, the agency will create an integrated multimedia campaign in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, as well as in Levant and North Africa.
Leo Burnett won the account in a four-way pitch that included the incumbent, Mema/Ogilvy & Mather, as well as BBDO and Saatchi & Saatchi.
The appointment follows a 7.3 per cent growth in the men's grooming category globally in 2003 and reaffirms expectations that the market, particularly in the Middle East, will continue to grow over the next few years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films