The World: Kuala Lumpur - Executives exit as Euro RSCG loses Maxis
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Shirley Foenander, the chief executive, and Simon Beaufort, the head of creative, at Euro RSCG Malaysia and Singapore, have left the agency following the loss of the Maxis account, worth an estimated $21 million.
The pre-paid telecoms account had been with Euro RSCG since 2002. Maxis is expected to split the business between BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather.
The departure of Maxis follows Euro RSCG's loss of the Maybank business to Grey earlier this year. Chit Quah, the managing director who has now taken control of Euro RSCG Malaysia, dismissed speculation that redundancies would follow.
Foenander leaves the agency with no job to go to; Beaumont left "to pursue his own business".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location