The World: Kuala Lumpur - Executives exit as Euro RSCG loses Maxis
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Shirley Foenander, the chief executive, and Simon Beaufort, the head of creative, at Euro RSCG Malaysia and Singapore, have left the agency following the loss of the Maxis account, worth an estimated $21 million.
The pre-paid telecoms account had been with Euro RSCG since 2002. Maxis is expected to split the business between BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather.
The departure of Maxis follows Euro RSCG's loss of the Maybank business to Grey earlier this year. Chit Quah, the managing director who has now taken control of Euro RSCG Malaysia, dismissed speculation that redundancies would follow.
Foenander leaves the agency with no job to go to; Beaumont left "to pursue his own business".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Interim Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - branding and comms - retail / media / leisure Story Recruitment £34 - 44k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)