The World: Kuala Lumpur - Executives exit as Euro RSCG loses Maxis
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Shirley Foenander, the chief executive, and Simon Beaufort, the head of creative, at Euro RSCG Malaysia and Singapore, have left the agency following the loss of the Maxis account, worth an estimated $21 million.
The pre-paid telecoms account had been with Euro RSCG since 2002. Maxis is expected to split the business between BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather.
The departure of Maxis follows Euro RSCG's loss of the Maybank business to Grey earlier this year. Chit Quah, the managing director who has now taken control of Euro RSCG Malaysia, dismissed speculation that redundancies would follow.
Foenander leaves the agency with no job to go to; Beaumont left "to pursue his own business".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review