The World: Kuala Lumpur - Executives exit as Euro RSCG loses Maxis
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Shirley Foenander, the chief executive, and Simon Beaufort, the head of creative, at Euro RSCG Malaysia and Singapore, have left the agency following the loss of the Maxis account, worth an estimated $21 million.
The pre-paid telecoms account had been with Euro RSCG since 2002. Maxis is expected to split the business between BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather.
The departure of Maxis follows Euro RSCG's loss of the Maybank business to Grey earlier this year. Chit Quah, the managing director who has now taken control of Euro RSCG Malaysia, dismissed speculation that redundancies would follow.
Foenander leaves the agency with no job to go to; Beaumont left "to pursue his own business".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Executive Â– London Â– £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint