Media Awards 2004: The Sun and News of the World Award - Best Retail and Home Shopping Campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Media agency: Universal McCann
Media director: Judith Plastow
Account director: Phillipa Blitz
Marketing director: Ulrika Brunnberg
Brand/product: H&M Divided range
Media/brand manager: Fiona McElwain
Fifties rockers were the fashion inspiration of the moment and Universal McCann set out to combine the H&M range's feel for this era with the fun element of shopping to get young trendies into H&M's youth concept stores. The brand sponsored a 50s film season at a cinema close to H&M's flagship store in Covent Garden. An in-store promotion encouraged shoppers to buy more H&M clothes to get the chance to win cinema tickets, while movie-goers were driven to the flagship store where they could recreate the 50s look.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)