Media Awards 2004: The Sun and News of the World Award - Best Retail and Home Shopping Campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Media agency: Universal McCann
Media director: Judith Plastow
Account director: Phillipa Blitz
Marketing director: Ulrika Brunnberg
Brand/product: H&M Divided range
Media/brand manager: Fiona McElwain
Fifties rockers were the fashion inspiration of the moment and Universal McCann set out to combine the H&M range's feel for this era with the fun element of shopping to get young trendies into H&M's youth concept stores. The brand sponsored a 50s film season at a cinema close to H&M's flagship store in Covent Garden. An in-store promotion encouraged shoppers to buy more H&M clothes to get the chance to win cinema tickets, while movie-goers were driven to the flagship store where they could recreate the 50s look.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames