Media Awards 2004: The Sun and News of the World Award - Best Retail and Home Shopping Campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 November 2004 12:00AM
Media agency: Universal McCann
Media director: Judith Plastow
Account director: Phillipa Blitz
Marketing director: Ulrika Brunnberg
Brand/product: H&M Divided range
Media/brand manager: Fiona McElwain
Fifties rockers were the fashion inspiration of the moment and Universal McCann set out to combine the H&M range's feel for this era with the fun element of shopping to get young trendies into H&M's youth concept stores. The brand sponsored a 50s film season at a cinema close to H&M's flagship store in Covent Garden. An in-store promotion encouraged shoppers to buy more H&M clothes to get the chance to win cinema tickets, while movie-goers were driven to the flagship store where they could recreate the 50s look.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates