Carat negotiates Sky Christmas TV's Anchor sponsorship
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Arla Foods brand Anchor Real Dairy Cream is sponsoring a portfolio of Sky programming across Christmas.
Anchor Real Dairy Cream will back Sky programming from December 1. The sponsorship focuses on family movies and dramas across Sky One, Sky Mix, the Hallmark Channel and Sky Movies.
Creative for the sponsorship has been produced by Sky Networks and will show a range of desserts that Anchor Real Dairy Cream can accompany.
The deal was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Arla.
Krane Jeffrey, sponsorship manager at Carat Sponsorship, said: "The wide range of programming and the high ident frequency of this deal enable us to make this brand front-of-mind at this crucial time of year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad