Carat negotiates Sky Christmas TV's Anchor sponsorship
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Arla Foods brand Anchor Real Dairy Cream is sponsoring a portfolio of Sky programming across Christmas.
Anchor Real Dairy Cream will back Sky programming from December 1. The sponsorship focuses on family movies and dramas across Sky One, Sky Mix, the Hallmark Channel and Sky Movies.
Creative for the sponsorship has been produced by Sky Networks and will show a range of desserts that Anchor Real Dairy Cream can accompany.
The deal was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Arla.
Krane Jeffrey, sponsorship manager at Carat Sponsorship, said: "The wide range of programming and the high ident frequency of this deal enable us to make this brand front-of-mind at this crucial time of year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3