Carat negotiates Sky Christmas TV's Anchor sponsorship
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Arla Foods brand Anchor Real Dairy Cream is sponsoring a portfolio of Sky programming across Christmas.
Anchor Real Dairy Cream will back Sky programming from December 1. The sponsorship focuses on family movies and dramas across Sky One, Sky Mix, the Hallmark Channel and Sky Movies.
Creative for the sponsorship has been produced by Sky Networks and will show a range of desserts that Anchor Real Dairy Cream can accompany.
The deal was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Arla.
Krane Jeffrey, sponsorship manager at Carat Sponsorship, said: "The wide range of programming and the high ident frequency of this deal enable us to make this brand front-of-mind at this crucial time of year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Chief Editor AkzoNobel Excellent salary, Amsterdam
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45,000 to £60,000, Slough
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy