Carat negotiates Sky Christmas TV's Anchor sponsorship
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 29 November 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Arla Foods brand Anchor Real Dairy Cream is sponsoring a portfolio of Sky programming across Christmas.
Anchor Real Dairy Cream will back Sky programming from December 1. The sponsorship focuses on family movies and dramas across Sky One, Sky Mix, the Hallmark Channel and Sky Movies.
Creative for the sponsorship has been produced by Sky Networks and will show a range of desserts that Anchor Real Dairy Cream can accompany.
The deal was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Arla.
Krane Jeffrey, sponsorship manager at Carat Sponsorship, said: "The wide range of programming and the high ident frequency of this deal enable us to make this brand front-of-mind at this crucial time of year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad