Merged Tequila arm picks London management team
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 07:00AM
LONDON - TBWA\has unveiled the management team that will run the London arm of its sister below-the-line network, Tequila, following its merger with the Omnicom agency TBWA\GGT.
The latter's name will disappear and the move effectively consigns the GGT name, one of the most famous agency brands of the 80s, to history.
Tequila\London, which will employ 260 staff, will be headed by the joint chief executives, Tim Bonnet and Penny Reid. Bonnet and Reid, the former respective heads of Tequila and TBWA\GGT, will report to Rod Wright, the president of Tequila\.
Mike Cornwell, previously the chief executive of TBWA\GGT, becomes the managing director of Europe. The agency's chairman, Peter Herd, is stepping down in January to pursue interests outside of the agency.
The combined creative department will be led by TBWA\GGT's Nick Moore, who has been promoted to the role of executive creative director. The Tequila creative director, Nick Schanche, will report to Moore in the role of creative director.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Acquisition Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Mobile - top agency - to £70k Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + + agency bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing & Business Development Manager, £38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)