Naked wins brief for discounter TK Maxx
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Naked Communications has picked up a brief from the discount retailer TK Maxx after a four-way pitch.
The agency saw off competition from TK Maxx's media planning and buying agency, Starcom Motive, through which the retailer spends about £2.3 million a year, as well as from Michaelides & Bednash and Experience.
The brief is to develop a strategic direction for the brand, to develop ideas to introduce more shoppers to the store and to make TK Maxx a household name.
The agency will work collaboratively with TK Maxx's in-house creative department, which is currently running a regional TV advertising campaign in Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the Yorkshire- Tyne Tees region.
Jenny Spiers, the manager of marketing at TK Maxx, said: "Naked's strategic reputation is unrivalled."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity