Naked wins brief for discounter TK Maxx
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Naked Communications has picked up a brief from the discount retailer TK Maxx after a four-way pitch.
The agency saw off competition from TK Maxx's media planning and buying agency, Starcom Motive, through which the retailer spends about £2.3 million a year, as well as from Michaelides & Bednash and Experience.
The brief is to develop a strategic direction for the brand, to develop ideas to introduce more shoppers to the store and to make TK Maxx a household name.
The agency will work collaboratively with TK Maxx's in-house creative department, which is currently running a regional TV advertising campaign in Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the Yorkshire- Tyne Tees region.
Jenny Spiers, the manager of marketing at TK Maxx, said: "Naked's strategic reputation is unrivalled."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Market Research and Insight Executive (Manager level) Stopgap £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Trading Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London