Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure