Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)