Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Editor Dot-Gap £28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Field Business Development Manager - Marketing Tech for FMCG Brands Recruitment Revolution c£45,000 Basic + £75,000 OTE (uncapped), Leicester, Leicestershire
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits , London (North), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer (Visual Merchandising & Marketing) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India