Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne