Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Events Manager Brompton Bicycle Competitive, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool