Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote