Fink student school goes online for free
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Graham Fink and Deidre Allen, the founders of the production company thefinktank, are launching an online version of their free art school for students.
At theartschool online, launched this week, students can work on ad and design briefs. Each month, work will be assessed by creative directors, with James Lowther, a founding partner at M&C Saatchi, and Mark Chalmers, the creative director of StrawberryFrog, involved this month.
The site also includes job-hunting tips and an advice helpline number for students. It can be accessed via www.finktank.com.
Fink said: "This is a unique way for people to experience theartschool and its ethos. Now anyone in a chrome office in Mumbai or a San Francisco bed-sit can share ideas and experiences with like-minded people worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - direct agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Campaign Coordinator Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Campaign Manager - Retail - Permanent London Ninesharp £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Car and Private Health, South East England / London (West), London (Greater)
- Middle-Weight Digital Creative Team Gemini Search £25000.00 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)