Media: Transport for London launches interactive posters
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Transport for London has launched interactive posters at London stations. The 25 posters use interactive technology to enable travellers to receive travel information direct to their mobile phones. Viacom Outdoor supplied the sites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Seasonal Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Digital Channel Manager VMA Group £45,000 to £50,000 DoE , Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director- brand & communications agency, £55-65k Gabriele Skelton £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Content Editor Brand Recruitment £24000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Leicester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media