Practical Parenting magazine unveils new look
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
IPC SouthBank's Practical Parenting magazine is unveiling a new look and new editorial sections with its January issue.
The changes include a new logo, cover format and columnists. The January issue goes on sale this week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £320000.00 - £370000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Senior AM/AD Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Technology Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Major Players £30000 - £37000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Services Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India