Practical Parenting magazine unveils new look
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
IPC SouthBank's Practical Parenting magazine is unveiling a new look and new editorial sections with its January issue.
The changes include a new logo, cover format and columnists. The January issue goes on sale this week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Design & Administration Assistant AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Digital campaign project manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account