The World: Tokyo - Japanese ad agencies to launch joint venture
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Dentsu and Asatsu-DK, respectively the largest and third-largest advertising agencies in Japan, are to establish a joint venture, Drill Inc, to develop campaigns that combine creative and media planning and collaborate with both traditional and non-traditional forms of media.
Unlike traditional Japanese advertising agencies, Drill will employ creative teams alongside staff from media planning, strategy, PR and digital departments.
Employees will be drawn from both Dentsu and Asatsu. The company will be headed by Kotaro Sugiyama (pictured), a Denstu creative director who has latterly been running the agency's interactive communications division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business