The World: Tokyo - Japanese ad agencies to launch joint venture
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2004 12:00AM
Dentsu and Asatsu-DK, respectively the largest and third-largest advertising agencies in Japan, are to establish a joint venture, Drill Inc, to develop campaigns that combine creative and media planning and collaborate with both traditional and non-traditional forms of media.
Unlike traditional Japanese advertising agencies, Drill will employ creative teams alongside staff from media planning, strategy, PR and digital departments.
Employees will be drawn from both Dentsu and Asatsu. The company will be headed by Kotaro Sugiyama (pictured), a Denstu creative director who has latterly been running the agency's interactive communications division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London