BBH wins Agency of the Year as Honda takes best ad
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 December 2004 08:30AM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been named as Campaign's Agency of the Year for the second year running after a close battle with Clemmow Hornby Inge.
BBH is also the first winner of Campaign's Network of the Year award. It fought off larger contenders with a series of wins from Unilever andVodafone.
MindShare emulated the success of BBH in winning the Media Agency of the Year award for the second year running and also landing the first Media Network of the Year accolade. Claydon Heeley Jones Mason won Direct Agency of the Year, while Gorgeous picked up Production Company of the Year.
Tesco was named Advertiser of the Year for the evolution of its "every little helps" work through Lowe.
Honda's "grrr" campaign, through Wieden & Kennedy, won the Campaign of the Year accolade.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Periscope Recruitment LLP £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Media Officer - Health and Research British Heart Foundation c£27,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands