Agencies line up as BSkyB reviews growing business
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 2004 07:00AM
LONDON - BSkyB is reviewing its £23m direct marketing account as it tries to meet ambitious new subscriber targets.
It will see pitches from a mixture of roster and non-roster agencies in January.
The pitch is part of the broadcaster's strategy to increase its 7.4m subscriber base to 10m by 2010. The company has announced it is to invest an additional £450m across its business in the next four years.
The figure includes a 50% rise in its annual above-the-line spend to £75m. Its DM budget (£23m, according to Nielsen Media Research) could double.
BSkyB's roster comprises Red Cell Response, Finex Communications, Bright, Flourish and rmg:connect, all of which will participate in the pitch in January.
Richard Draper, BSkyB's customer marketing director, is overseeing the review.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex