Agencies line up as BSkyB reviews DM
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 2004 12:00AM
BSkyB is reviewing its £23 million direct marketing account as it tries to meet ambitious new subscriber targets.
It will see pitches from a mixture of roster and non-roster agencies in January.
The pitch is part of the broadcaster's strategy to increase its 7.4 million subscriber base to ten million by 2010. The company has announced it is to invest an additional £450 million across its business in the next four years.
The figure includes a 50 per cent rise in its annual above-the-line spend to £75 million. Its DM budget (£23 million, according to Nielsen Media Research) could double.
BSkyB's roster comprises Red Cell Response, Finex Communications, Bright, Flourish and rmg:connect, all of which will participate in the pitch in January.
Richard Draper, BSkyB's customer marketing director, is overseeing the review.
BSkyB is also holding a pitch to find an advertising agency to handle Sky One, which it will use as a tool to attract a new audience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London