The World: Warsaw - Publicis plots merger of Polish media agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 December 2004 12:00AM
Publicis Groupe's Polish media agencies are discussing plans to form a combined Polish buying and negotiation structure, which will report to ZenithOptimedia's London office.
Publicis is expected to form a new media agency, which will co-operate more closely with the Saatchi & Saatchi-affiliated Zenith Media and Equinox Media and the Publicis-affiliated Optimedia. The agencies will continue to operate distinctly in Poland to avoid client conflict.
Zenith's clients include Toyota and Cadbury. L'Oreal, HP and Whirlpool are aligned to Optimedia in Poland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London