Practical Parenting links with Penguin for Fat Ladies Club
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Practical Parenting, the IPC Southbank title, is linking with Penguin books for its February issue.
The magazine will come bagged with a free Penguin book, "The Fat Ladies Club: Facing the First Five Years".
It contains real-life stories from five women who became friends during pregnancy.
Mara Lee, the editor of Practical Parenting, said: "We offered our readers the first Fat Ladies Club book with our February 2004 issue and it was such a hit we knew we couldn't miss the chance to include the second."
Practical Parenting's circulation is 47,216, an increase of 3.6% year-on-year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London