Practical Parenting links with Penguin for Fat Ladies Club
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Practical Parenting, the IPC Southbank title, is linking with Penguin books for its February issue.
The magazine will come bagged with a free Penguin book, "The Fat Ladies Club: Facing the First Five Years".
It contains real-life stories from five women who became friends during pregnancy.
Mara Lee, the editor of Practical Parenting, said: "We offered our readers the first Fat Ladies Club book with our February 2004 issue and it was such a hit we knew we couldn't miss the chance to include the second."
Practical Parenting's circulation is 47,216, an increase of 3.6% year-on-year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)