Practical Parenting links with Penguin for Fat Ladies Club
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 December 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Practical Parenting, the IPC Southbank title, is linking with Penguin books for its February issue.
The magazine will come bagged with a free Penguin book, "The Fat Ladies Club: Facing the First Five Years".
It contains real-life stories from five women who became friends during pregnancy.
Mara Lee, the editor of Practical Parenting, said: "We offered our readers the first Fat Ladies Club book with our February 2004 issue and it was such a hit we knew we couldn't miss the chance to include the second."
Practical Parenting's circulation is 47,216, an increase of 3.6% year-on-year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?