NEWS: CIA lands Bodyform in first account win since trading scrap
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 1996 12:00AM
CIA Medianetwork is poised to scoop the pounds 5 million media account for the sanpro brand, Bodyform, in its first significant win since the overtrading scandal.
CIA Medianetwork is poised to scoop the pounds 5 million media account
for the sanpro brand, Bodyform, in its first significant win since the
CIA won the media buying business after a three-way pitch. The media
buying had been managed by Universal McCann as part of the centralised
Scott media business.
However, when Scott was acquired by Kimberly-Clark earlier this year,
the Scott-owned Sancella, which makes Bodyform, was brought out by
Roose and Partners, which has handled the Bodyform account for the past
ten years, has been involved in the selection process for choosing a
media buying agency.
Roose is understood to have decided, along with the Bodyform client, to
seek a larger media buying partner with a greater presence in the media
buying market, to leverage Bodyform’s pounds 5 million spend.
Pitches were held a month ago and Ted Roose, the chairman of the agency,
said that a decision was ‘quite close, but not finalised’.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region