DIARY: Sholt must have been too busy talking to sit and watch EastEnders
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 December 1996 12:00AM
You may not be fooled, but folk at Sainsbury’s have evidently been confused on several occasions.
You may not be fooled, but folk at Sainsbury’s have evidently been
confused on several occasions.
The first of our pics is, of course, Sholto Douglas-Home of BT, but
those less well-informed about clients believe he is a dead ringer for
the thuggish Grant Mitchell (Ross Kemp) from EastEnders.
(BT’s advertising division also employs one Kate Fletcher, whose flame-
coloured, knee-length hair gives her an uncanny resemblance to Albert
‘I’ve had people stare at me in supermarkets. I don’t watch EastEnders
so I didn’t know what the problem was until my wife explained it to me,’
Hopefully, he will mug up in time for the shoot of the forthcoming BT ad
starring Dirty Den, Lofty, Michelle and Sharon (all former EastEnders
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London