RKCR/Y&R creatives net January Aerial
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 January 2005 12:00AM
The Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R team Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter have won the January Aerial Award for best radio ad.
The pair's "special times" spot for The Sunday Times was judged the best ad by Dave Monk and Matt Waller, the creative directors at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The winning work promoted The Sunday Times sports supplement with a scenario of a reader wandering through a park among scampering squirrels. "It's a gentle solution to a big, butch sports brief," the judges said.
Joint runners-up for the Aerial Award, held in association with Campaign, were ads from the Leo Burnett team Angus Macadam and Paul Jordan for the Department for Transport, and James Hodge and Richard Fox of Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners for the Department of Health.
Separately, the quarterly Aerial Award for best campaign has gone to the BBH team Steve Robertson and Justin Moore. The team's eight ads for Ginsters, part of the "real honest food campaign", were judged the best by the DLKW creative Robert Clayman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account