New PHD launches new-business drive and expands board
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 1997 12:00AM
New PHD is to implement a restructure that will help it focus on new business and spread management responsibility a year after it was formed out of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s acquisition of Pattison Horswell Durden.
New PHD is to implement a restructure that will help it focus on
new business and spread management responsibility a year after it was
formed out of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s acquisition of Pattison
The New PHD board, which includes the chairman, Ken New, and the
partners, David Pattison, Jonathan Durden and Nick Horswell, has been
expanded to 15 to include Laura James, who becomes head of press, Simon
Evans and Francis Anderson.
Pattison said: ’Mergers are one of the most difficult things to deal
with. We’ve had a pretty good year and there is a feeling that this
place is ready for lift-off.’
Pattison dismissed suggestions that the enhanced management structure
was being created to allow the original PHD partners to bow out after
their agreement to stay on for at least five years after the merger.
’Everybody wants to develop their careers including me, Nick, Jonathan
and Ken. So we have to put a structure in place to allow that to
happen,’ he said.
New PHD created the role of marketing director with the appointment of
Mike Anderson, who is marketing director of CIA Medianetwork (Campaign,
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business