New PHD launches new-business drive and expands board
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 1997 12:00AM
New PHD is to implement a restructure that will help it focus on new business and spread management responsibility a year after it was formed out of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s acquisition of Pattison Horswell Durden.
New PHD is to implement a restructure that will help it focus on
new business and spread management responsibility a year after it was
formed out of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s acquisition of Pattison
The New PHD board, which includes the chairman, Ken New, and the
partners, David Pattison, Jonathan Durden and Nick Horswell, has been
expanded to 15 to include Laura James, who becomes head of press, Simon
Evans and Francis Anderson.
Pattison said: ’Mergers are one of the most difficult things to deal
with. We’ve had a pretty good year and there is a feeling that this
place is ready for lift-off.’
Pattison dismissed suggestions that the enhanced management structure
was being created to allow the original PHD partners to bow out after
their agreement to stay on for at least five years after the merger.
’Everybody wants to develop their careers including me, Nick, Jonathan
and Ken. So we have to put a structure in place to allow that to
happen,’ he said.
New PHD created the role of marketing director with the appointment of
Mike Anderson, who is marketing director of CIA Medianetwork (Campaign,
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London