NEWS: Roche invites three agencies to slug it out for Rennie task
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 December 1995 12:00AM
Roche Consumer Healthcare has been talking to three London agencies in a series of top-secret meetings to discuss the fate of its prestigious Rennie brand.
Roche Consumer Healthcare has been talking to three London agencies in a
series of top-secret meetings to discuss the fate of its prestigious
Bates Dorland, the main roster agency for Roche and the incumbent on
Rennie, has not been involved in the talks, according to John Stubbings,
Dorlands’ European client services director.
D’Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles, Delaney Fletcher Bozell, and Ammirati
and Puris/Lintas are understood to have made presentations to the
marketing manager for product-licensed medicines, Alan Main, and his new
general manager, Gavin Bell.
It is not yet clear whether just Rennie, or the whole stable of brands -
worth around pounds 8 million and including Aspro Clear and Kwells - is
up for grabs. The Sanatogen range of vitamins, currently handled by
WCRS, does not appear to be affected.
Main conceded he had been talking to agencies, but said this was part of
his normal routine.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire