NEWS: Helen Jones to quit Lintas as Cracknell denies media split
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 December 1995 12:00AM
Ammirati and Puris/Lintas is parting company with its communications planning director, Helen Jones, after six years.
Ammirati and Puris/Lintas is parting company with its communications
planning director, Helen Jones, after six years.
Jones does not have another position to go to, but both she and the
agency stressed that the parting was amicable.
Andrew Cracknell, the deputy chairman, said that Jones would be
replaced, denying speculation that the agency’s seven-strong in-house
media planning and buying function was to be scrapped in favour of using
its sister shop, Initiative (Campaign, 17 November).
‘Helen has made communications planning an integral part of agency
thinking and we wish her the greatest success in the future. Our total
commitment to media planning within this agency remains unchanged,’ he
Cracknell conceded that the timing of Jones’s imminent departure was
unfortunate, but added that she had been discussing the situation with
the agency for several months.
Since joining Still Price Lintas in 1989, Jones’s department has helped
to win business such as Peperami, London Buses and P&O.
Jones emphatically denied rumours that she is to join Lowe Howard-Spink.
‘I am talking to a few people, and not just agencies,’ she said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London